- NJ @ Buffalo - 18,690 (Sellout) - NJ Wins 5-3. Another Sellout for Buffalo, their 9th of the season. The fan support is always good in Western NY, but keep expecting full houses if the Sabres stay around the 8 spot that they currently sit in.
- San Jose @ Columbus - 13,884 - Jackets win 2-1 in OT. Right around Columbus 28th best average of 13,872, combine that with the 27th best away draw in the league San Jose, and you have a pathetic night. Columbus is only 1 point out of a playoff spot, too.
- Calgary @ Minnesota - 18,568 (Sellout) - Calgary wins 3-2 in OT. Minnesota keeps its Sellout streak against their division rivals along with seeing an entertaining game.
- Edmonton @ Vancouver - 18,630 (Sellout) - Canucks win 4-2. If there was ever a night in a non-playoff game where the arena was actually a sellout, this would be the night in Vancouver, as Trevor Linden's # 16 was raised to the rafters.
- NYR @ Los Angeles - 17,166 - Rangers win 3-2 in OT. The Kings lead the league with 22 home games already, and broke 17K for only the 6th time this season, last night being the first time in 9 games. No doubt a little help from the blueshirts I picked out in the crowd.
- Sellouts: 3 - out of 5, can't complain.
More in a bit. Rob.