- Smirnoff Vodka drinkers can catch the Coyotes host the Blues on April 7th due to the latest Coyotes ticket promotion. (Coyotes.com)
- Wayne Gretzky admits the Coyotes financial troubles did creep into the locker room this season (Versus.com):
“We tried to keep it out of our locker room as much as we could,” he told Versus.com. “Going into the All-Star break, it was pretty exciting and there was a real strong buzz. Not to make any excuse, but it sort of seeped into the locker room. Some of the guys we traded, players looked at it, like, ‘What’s going to happen here? Are we going to be here?’ It creeps into the locker room.- A review of the environmental issues facing the Lighthouse Project on Long Island (Let There Be Light(house)).
- The Detroit Red Wings have a big decision this off-season; to stay in Joe Louis Arena or to build a new one? (Freep.com)
- James Mirtle does what I should have done and creates a nice chart to keep tabs on Ticket Prices (From The Rink). I will be doing this over the off-season as well probably.
- Finally, Dan Cloutier makes his best glove save ever in this old Nike Commercial:
Update, 2:30 PM EST:
- If the playoffs started today, TV/Media Edition (Puck The Media)