Friday, December 26, 2008

Honda Ad's

Honda has created a pair of :15 and :30 second TV Ads promoting the NHL and hockey, the :30 second one will be aired at the Winter Classic, according to Karl Greenburg at MediaPost News.

Honda's take:
"We shot in Winnipeg, featuring real kids who play hockey, shown in their real houses with their real parents. The spots feature the Pilot, Ridgeline and Odyssey and lets NHL fans know that Honda truly understands the game of hockey," said Joe Baratelli, SVP, creative director at RPA, in a release. "We set out to capture the commitment of the parents and the harsh conditions families endure all over North America to communicate Honda's reliability and trustworthiness."
Right. So what did they come up with? Well after some poking around on YouTube, I'm 99.9% sure this is the one that will be aired at the Classic. I must say, they did a very good job. I remember when I was a little tyke doing the exact same stuff. And hopefully, I'll be able to do the same for my son or daughter and bitch about it the whole way. Good job, Honda.

That's all for today, come on back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment