- Pittsburgh @ New Jersey - 16,921 - Pens win 1-0. Two back to back games over 16K at the rock? What is going on ?! I checked the promotional page for NJ, and nothing was there for last night. Must be a Holiday bump then.
- Toronto @ NYI - 15,173 - Isles win 4-1. Hockey With a Heart with the American Red Cross was at the Colliseum last night, but other than that the Islanders also enjoyed a holiday bump in attendance as well.
- Buffalo @ Washington - 18,277 (Sellout) - Caps win 3-2. Caps get their 5th sellout of the season, while Ovechkin nets his 3rd game-winner.
- Carolina @ Atlanta - 16,012 - Canes win 5-4. Back to back crowds over 16K in Atlanta, thank you Santa.
- Tampa Bay @ Florida - 16,961 - Bolts win 4-3 in a SO. Florida has seen over 16K in 3 of their last 4 games.
- Detroit @ Nashville - 17,113 (Sellout) - Preds win 3-2. A huge night in Nashville as the Preds topple their division leaders in front of an apparent packed crowd.
- Philadelphia @ Chicago - 22,712 (Sellout) - Hawks win 5-1. Wow, almost 23,000 for a regular season hockey game in Chicago. Talk about Packed.
- Edmonton @ Vancouver - 18,630 (Sellout) - Oilers win 3-2. Another night in Canuck land, another sellout.
- Phoenix @ Los Angeles - 18,118 (Sellout) - Coyotes win 2-1. LA gets their 3rd sellout of the season, but cannot tame the Coyotes.
Sellouts: 5 out of 9 - 55% - Close, but no cigar for the 60% weekend bar.
A little busy for now, might be more later, but I'm not sure.