- Montreal @ Pittsburgh - 17,132 (Sellout) - Habs win 3-2. The Pens get their 6th sellout of the season, and it look pretty levit on the tube.
- Ottawa @ Calgary - 19,289 (Sellout) - Flames win 6-3. Another game, another sellout.
- NYI @ Buffalo - 18,690 (Sellout) - Sabres win 4-3 in a SO. 11th Sellout of the season in Buffalo.
- Boston @ Carolina - 16,705 - Bruins win 4-2. The Canes break 16K for the 2nd time in 3 games but only the 4th time all season.
- Philadelphia @ Columbus - 18,402 (Sellout) - Jackets win 3-0. FIRST BLUE JACKET SELLOUT OF THE SEASON!!! WOO!!! So whats up? Well I first looked at the game photos, and the sellout looked pretty legit. I think what got more fans than usual to this game was last nights particular promotion. This consisted of the 2009 Blue Jackets Yearbook giveaway to the first 15,000 into the building, along with the Saturday all-you-can-eat package. Still, good for the Jackets.
- New Jersey @ NYR - 18,200 (Sellout) - Devils win 4-2. On the HNIC Pre-game show preview for this tilt, they reported that last night was the Rangers 135th consecutive sellout. I will be looking into this league-wide.
- Florida @ Tampa Bay - 18,226 - Bolts win 6-4. Good figures for the home and home this weekend between the Florida Neighbors. Tampa Bay breaks 18K for only the third time this season. Anything special last night? Yep, the first 10,000 gets a Steven Stamkos mini bobble head!
- Anaheim @ Dallas - 18,532 - Stars win 4-3 in OT. Stars get their 5th sellout of the season.
- San Jose @ St. Louis - 19,150 (Sellout) - Blues win 3-2 in a SO. The Blues get their 13th sellout of the season and are rewarded with a great game and win.
- Detroit @ Colorado - 18,007 (Sellout) - Avs win 4-3 in a SO. The great old rivalry is still alive as the Avs get the win and their 6th sellout.
- Los Angeles @ Phoenix - 16,199 - Kings win 4-0. I highly doubt there were that many people at Jobing.com Arena.
Sellouts: 6 out of 11 - 54% - Not great but at least its over 50.
A little bit more later...