News and Notes from around the Business World of Hockey...
- Philly @ Pitt draws a 1.0/2 for NBC's Game of the Week yesterday (Puck The Media).
- Are the Montreal Canadiens and the Bell Centre up for sale? (CBC)
- If the Lighthouse Project for the Islanders does not go though, Queens is opening its arms to the club (NY Daily News).
- Finally, an old Panthers commercial (head shot, Colin Campbell?):
Update, 6:30 PM EST:
- On TV, the Canucks play to an audience over over 300,000 a game. (Sportsnet.ca)