News and Notes from around the Business World of Hockey.
- Gonna be in Vegas on June 18th? Will you be craving hockey after the playoffs end even more? Tickets for the NHL Awards Show at the Palms Hotel go on sale tomorrow at 3 PM EST. (NHL.com)
- The Thrashers are dancing dangerously close to the Revenue Sharing Qualification line. (Atlanta Journal Constitution)
- The Avalanche are in the midst of their worst season ever on and off the ice, and thus may be able to dip into the Revenue Sharing pool as well. (Denver Post)
- The push for a new arena in Quebec City (from January; I had to run it through Yahoo's translator as well. Click on the project title at the first screen, then scroll and click on "More details..." to reach the destination.)
- Finally, the Hartford Wolf Pack test out the new (old by now) Norelco Razor:
New Attendance post in a bit.